May 30, 2019

Gifts Ideas for Dad

Father's Day is sneaking up quickly and if you're anything like me, you might wait until the last minute to go shopping. Obviously you don't have to go big, kid made crafts are always appreciated, but if you like gifting "things", I've created a list of some ideas to get you thinking.

JORD Wood Wactches
My husband has had his JORD watch for over a year now and continues to get compliments on it wherever he goes. JORD Wood Watches, as the name states, are made of wood, and they have many different color and style options available. Laser etching into the back of the watch face is an option on some watches as well. It truly is a beautiful piece! My husband has the Dover in Ebony & Copper for reference.




ManCrates
I have yet to try this company out but have heard many great things about it. They have crates for every man…the hunter, the drinker, the grill master, the snacker, etc. I like the idea of having to bust open a crate to get to their gift, and the prices (to me) are very reasonable.

Best Made Company

Everything from clothing, to bags, to outdoor accessories. I purchased a brass weather weather station for my husband for Christmas, and although it was a little too small for where we wanted to place it outdoors, it would be a great piece to hang in the house or where it is easily seen outside. Their customer service is excellent, which helps to make a company great to me.




I first worked with Smile Brilliant end of last year and since then my husband keeps hinting that he too could use a new toothbrush. I know, I know…a toothbrush for Father’s Day…but isn’t it the same idea when getting dad a new beard trimmer? I love the cariPRO toothbrush, and my code to save 20% is still live, so save using code buglittle20.  


My husband and I both have boots from Tecovas that we love, but they also have great leather accessories! All men use wallets, why not get them one that'll last? I love the look of the Tecovas wallets, and the price point is great for a good quality leather wallet.

Personalized HammerA friend of mine had a great idea of getting a personalized hammer. This would be perfect for the DIY husband or dad. Etsy has plenty of options and you can get mostly anything you want engraved on them.

Tools for the Grill
Another great gift would be to upgrade those grilling tools or find other outdoor entertaining products, especially with Summer right upon us. You can find these things anything, but I love the sales that Williams Sonoma has going on right now for dad! Bonus if you join The Key Rewards, you earn a % back on every purchase and it stretches to other stores like Pottery Barn.

Chatbooks
Chatbooks has some seriously cute Father's Day photo books right now. They have 2 with interactive pages, so once it arrives, the kids are able to fill in some of the pages with things about their dad...how perfect is that?! Someone sign me up for a Mother's Day Chatbooks! If you're new to Chatbooks, get $10 off your first order using my link!

Alright! I hope those ideas help on your search, and good news, if you order from these places soon you SHOULD get able to get your Father's Day orders delivered just in time!




No comments:

Post a Comment