June 29, 2018

Be Our Guest Restaurant - Stress Free Dining at Disney


We have done our fair share of dining at Walt Disney World, but every time we try to get into Be Our Guest, which is usually last minute, there is no availability. I have been doing a lot of solo days with my kids the last couple months and dining with them isn't always convenient. We like the Pinocchio Village Haus for quick service because of the variety, but because they don't allow strollers in the building it is a really stressful experience if I am by myself with my kids. Carrying a tray full of food and trying to keep an eye on my kids while attempting to find a table in a very crowded space is enough to give anyone anxiety.

A big thanks to the nice gentleman who helped me to get straws and napkins while I stressfully yelled at my 2-year-old to not leave my sight and tried not to drop my tray, as well as the wonderful CM who brought me over a high chair so I didn't have to leave our food sitting unattended on the table.



The most recent solo trip with my oldest was an early morning to Magic Kingdom. We got there at rope drop so we could ride Mine Train, so after riding we needed a place to have breakfast. I was originally going to just get something from the Main Street Bakery, but on a whim I checked the availability for Be our Guest and there was a breakfast time slot open! I quickly booked it and headed over to the restaurant. I knew dinner was a seated table service experience, but I wasn't sure what to expect with breakfast.



The whole process was so easy. Check in at the front and head to the entrance of the restaurant. Once they allow you to head inside, a Cast Member takes your order and you pay upfront. You can then head in to grab your drink and find a table. We were lucky enough to find a table in the back against the "balcony" windows so we could see the whole main room of the restaurant. Another Cast Member then comes by your table to see your receipt and then they bring you your food on a cute little cart. When you are finished, they come by and clean the table for you. It is the perfect mix of quick service and table service, and because you already paid, you don't feel rushed when your waitress brings over the receipt.

The food was delicious and fresh! I ordered the Feast A La Gaston for $25 which included scrambled eggs, herb-roasted potatoes, apple smoked bacon, sausage links, and fruit. My 4 year old son ordered the Scrambled Eggs for $14 which included scrambled eggs, applewood bacon, and fruit. I had a coffee while he had chocolate milk, and the waitress that brought out our food cart had a Mickey straw for my son. The best part of breakfast is that ALL meals come with a selection of pastries. Between the two of us, we had 5 different pastries to try and share.




The restaurant itself is beautiful. It really feels like you are sitting in the middle of the Beast's ballroom! The windows by which we sat made the "outside balcony" look so cold, the windows were frosted and you could see snow falling when you looked out into the sky. It was so realistic, my son was fascinated by all of it. Once we finished breakfast, we walked around a bit to see the rest of the restaurant, which included seeing the enchanted rose!



I would definitely recommend, and I would love to plan a return visit for dinner, I have heard that the Beast pays you a visit and we all know how much my youngest LOOOOOVES Beauty and the Beast. 😉













No comments:

Post a Comment