August 16, 2017

The Lassig Glam Rosie Diaper Bag

With so many different styles of diaper bags out there, I am finding that I love the less traditional looking bags. You won't see me walking around with a diaper bag that has characters on it, or a bag with babyish colors that alert every passerby that "Hey, I'm a mom!" Not that people knowing I am a mom is a bad thing (you will see my lovely, well behaved children anyways), but I like to look stylish whenever I am able.

The Glam Rosie diaper bag by Lassig is truly a diaper bag that fits that description. When it arrived, my eyes were drawn to the unique trapezoid shape, gorgeous mint color, and rose gold zippers (even the 'clink' of the zippers sounds pretty). It looked nothing like other diaper bags I have seen.



The Rosie has one large main compartment, with a few organizational pockets on the inside. There is a large zippered pocket on the inside back-side of the bag, and a velcro pocket on the opposite side. Two slide-in pockets easily hold a changing pad, keys, wallet, etc, and a phone pouch on the side keeps your cell phone secure with a velcro closure. One of the cool features that really makes this bag so versatile is a removable snap-on baby food jar insert. It has two pockets that would perfectly fit two jars of baby food, but can be taken out when not needed. Although my kids are both passed the baby food stage, I chose to keep the insert in and I use the pockets for their sippy cups--which also fit perfectly. The only pocket on the outside is a water-repellent zippered pocket on the back where I stick my wipes case.
My FAVORITE feature of this bag by far is the key clip. Not only does it keep my key from getting lost, it also unclips and comes out for easy use. No more digging in the pocket where I thought I slipped my key into and no fumbling with trying to unhook it from a clip. It is basically just an extra key chain for my key when I am not using the diaper bag.


Packed for 2 kids

Key Clip

A great selling feature of this bag that appeals to many parents is that it can be worn different ways. Maybe you prefer a backpack style, or a strap over the shoulder style...this bag is capable of being worn 3 different ways. For me, I found that the included backpack straps aren't comfortable for extended wearing so I will hang it from the stroller if I plan to be out for awhile. I do like how easy it is to slip over my head to wear cross-body style though, and tend to wear it like that most often.



Backpack style

Cross-body

The Rosie does come with stroller straps which are great for attaching to any stroller or to a grocery cart. In fact, this has become my go-to shopping bag because it is so convenient and low profile when hanging on the shopping cart. I am able to quickly reach in for a snack for my kids or grab my wallet to pay.


Along with the backpack and stroller straps, it also comes with a changing pad, insulated water bottle holder, and a small zippered pouch. So many great features packed into this diaper bag.


The discoloration is water droplets---tropical storm day!


Lassig stands by and takes pride in their products, the Glam Rosie is made of 100% polyester (which is great for rainy weather by the way) and is not made with harmful substances such as PVC or lead. It is no wonder parents chose their bags to fit their daily lifestyles--they are safe, come in gorgeous stylish colors, and are functional. You can find their bags at many big box baby stores, and also on their website here: Lassig Glam Rosie Diaper Bag


[I received this bag in exchange for this review, all opinions expressed are my own.]

No comments:

Post a Comment